"""An Error during offlineimap synchronization"""
[docs] class ERROR:
"""Severity level of an Exception
* **MESSAGE**: Abort the current message, but continue with folder
* **FOLDER_RETRY**: Error syncing folder, but do retry
* **FOLDER**: Abort folder sync, but continue with next folder
* **REPO**: Abort repository sync, continue with next account
* **CRITICAL**: Immediately exit offlineimap
MESSAGE, FOLDER_RETRY, FOLDER, REPO, CRITICAL = 0, 10, 15, 20, 30
def __init__(self, reason, severity, errcode=None):
:param reason: Human readable string suitable for logging
:param severity: denoting which operations should be
aborted. E.g. a ERROR.MESSAGE can occur on a faulty
message, but a ERROR.REPO occurs when the server is
:param errcode: optional number denoting a predefined error
situation (which let's us exit with a predefined exit
value). So far, no errcodes have been defined yet.
:type severity: OfflineImapError.ERROR value"""
self.errcode = errcode
self.severity = severity
# 'reason' is stored in the Exception().args tuple.